Units of speed quiz
This units of speed quiz will test your knowledge of units used in physics. After completing this quiz, you should be able to know how to convert from one unit to another. You will not need to use a paper and pencil to complete this quiz.
First, read the lesson about units of speed and then take this quiz.
Objective of the quiz:
- know which units of speed are used the most in physics.
- Know which units of speed are used to measure speed in humans, animals falling objects, boats, light.
- Know what a conversion factor is.
- Identify the correct conversion factor to do conversion.
- Use chain-link conversion to convert miles per hour to kilometers per hour.
- Use chain-link conversion to convert kilometers per hour to miles per hour.
Mar 16, 17 03:15 PM
Great lesson about the law of reflection. Crystal clear explanation