This acceleration quiz will clearly show the difference between speed and acceleration. You may need to use a paper and pencil to complete some of the questions.
My recommendation is to first read the lesson about the acceleration and then take this quiz without using a calculator.
Objective of the quiz:
- Understand clearly what the acceleration is.
- Apply the concept of acceleration to real life problems.
- Identify the formula to use to find the acceleration.
- Identify and understand the unit used for acceleration.
- Identify the variables that can produce acceleration.
Mar 16, 17 03:15 PM
Great lesson about the law of reflection. Crystal clear explanation